The consumer-customer (i.e. a natural person who buys the goods for purposes not related to his professional activity) can exercise the right to cancel the purchase (and withdraw from the contract for any reason). To exercise this right, the customer must communicate with the MUSEO DEL CICLISMO MADONNA DEL GHISALLO within 14 working days from the date of delivery of the goods.
The right to cancel is, however, subject to the following conditions:
- 1. The purchased item must be intact and returned in the original packaging, complete in all its parts (including packaging, any documentation and accessory equipment);
- 2. To limit damage to the original packaging we recommend, whenever possible, to insert it in a second box (it will void the cancellation offer if labels or adhesive tapes are applied to the original packaging of the product);
- 3. The shipment, until received in our warehouse, is the complete responsibility of the customer;
- 4. Transport costs for the return of goods are free of charge (only in Italy);
MUSEO DEL CICLISMO MADONNA DEL GHISALLO is not liable in any way for damage or theft/loss of goods returned with uninsured shipments. Under no circumstances will cash-on-delivery parcels be accepted nor will freight-collect.
How to return
Returning From home or an alternative address
Contact our customer service by phone or email to arrange the collection of the goods by courier within 24/48h. The goods must be intact, returned in the original packaging and arranged in a shipping box.
Returning goods at the Shop
The purchased goods must be intact and returned in the original packaging with the receipt. It is not mandatory to return the shipping box. MUSEO DEL CICLISMO MADONNA DEL GHISALLO is not liable in any way for damage or theft/loss of goods returned with uninsured shipments. For more information read our notice on the right of cancellation.
Refund to the customer
If there are no restoration or repair costs nor damage to the original packaging, the MUSEO DEL CICLISMO MADONNA DEL GHISALLO will refund to the customer the amount paid for the product, excluding transport costs, by reversing the amount charged to the Credit Card or PayPal.
When the right of cancellation does not apply:
The right of cancellation does not apply in cases where, in the sole opinion of the MUSEO DEL CICLISMO MADONNA DEL GHISALLO
- 1. There has been partial use of the good;
- 2. External packaging and/or the original inner packaging is missing or damaged;
- 3. There are integral parts or elements of the product missing;
- 4. There are signs of wear or the lack/wear of a valid label
In the cases mentioned above, MUSEO DEL CICLISMO MADONNA DEL GHISALLO will return to the sender the purchased asset, charging the same the shipping costs.
Communications and complaints
All communications or any complaints from the Customer to the MUSEO DEL CICLISMO MADONNA DEL GHISALLO regarding purchase contracts must be addressed to Customer Service by writing to firstname.lastname@example.org
The Purchase Agreement between the Customer and MUSEO DEL CICLISMO MADONNA DEL GHISALLO is understood to be concluded in Italian, in Italy and regulated by Italian Law. For any dispute the Judicial Authority of Como shall be competent.
Processing of personal data (privacy)
For guidelines about of the processing of personal data by the MUSEO DEL CICLISMO MADONNA DEL GHISALLO, please refer to that specificly dedicated area of the website.